Two marvelous and most awaited smartphones are finally wrapped out at Mobile World Congress 2017. Both smartphones will come with some amazing specifications which complete your pocketbook. In this article, we have done a brief comparison of Huawei P10 and LG G6. At the end of LG G6 vs Huawei P10, you will come to know which smartphone is more appropriate and suits your desire.
LG G6 vs Huawei P10: Brief Comparison of two Elegant Smartphones of 2017
LG G6 vs Huawei P10: Specifications
Here are the specifications of LG G6:
- Display: 5.7″ display with a 2880×1440-pixel resolution at 564ppi
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Storage: 32 or 64GB, plus support for microSD cards up to 256GB
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Processors: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Rear camera: Dual 13 MP
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Colors: Astro Black, Ice Platinum, Mystic White
Here are the specifications details of Huawei P10:
- Display: 5.1″ display with a 1920×1080-pixel resolution at 432ppi
- Dimensions: 145.3 x 69.3 x 7 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Storage: 64GB, plus support for microSD cards up to 256GB
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Processors: Kirin 960 2.4GHz 64-bit Octa-core processor
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Rear camera: Dual 20 + 12 MP
- Battery: 3200 mAh, SuperCharge technology
- Colors: Mystic Silver, Rose Gold, Graphite Black, Dazzling Gold, Dazzling Blue, Greenery
Both smartphones will have 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB or ROM. Whereas LG G6 will come in two variants; 32GB/ 64GB ROM. Both phones have almost same battery capacity. However, P10 is 0.9 mm thinner than the G6.
As per their cameras are concerned, Huawei lead the market. As Huawei P10 will come with dual 20+12 MP back camera and 8 MP front camera. Whereas, LG G6 will come with dual 13 MP camera with 5 MP front camera.
LG G6 vs Huawei P10: Processor
The very first thing that give LG G6 an edge is that it has one of the most cutting-edge mobile processors, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 processor. This processor specially designed to support superior connectivity, graphics, photography, power and battery efficiency. Snapdragon 821 also help to set a new bar for smartphones, tablets, mobile virtual reality (VR) head-mounted displays and more.
LG G6 vs Huawei P10: Design
As per the design is concerned, Huawei P10 has precision-engineered aluminum and ceramic body. Same is the case with LG G6. LG G6 also has aluminum body. More, LG G6 has larger display as compared to P10. Due to which P10 is 0.9mm thinner than the G6.
LG G6 vs Huawei P10: Price & Availability
Company has not announced the pricing details yet. But it is expected that P10 will cost $685. Moreover, the phone will be available in Europe and China from March. Whereas the price of G6 is not confirm yet. But it is expected between $500-$600 same as G5. Moreover, the availability is also not confirmed.