Huawei Unveils the 6-inch Ascend Mate7
A new lightning fast octa-core smartphone with superior single-touch fingerprint technology
Huawei launched Ascend Mate7 at Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA) 2014, featuring a big 6-inch screen with FHD display for enhanced entertainment viewing, a slimmer 7.9mm body for increased comfort, a more powerful octa-core chipset for superior performance, and a longer-lasting 4100 mAh battery. With new single-touch fingerprint technology and EMUI 3.0, Ascend Mate7 dials up the mobile experience to make it easier for users to live life to the fullest.
Ascend Mate7 is the latest big-screen smartphone from Huawei as it showcased its big ambitions as the number three smartphone vendor in the world.
[/blockquote] [error]Features & Specifications:[/error] [list style=”list4″ color=”red”]
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 925 | 4×1.8GHz + 4×1.3GHz + 1x230MHz
- OS: Android 4.4 | HUAWEI Emotion UI 3.0
- Display: 6” FHD Screen,1080p (1920 x 1080), 368PPI
- Camera: 13MP (rear) & 5MP (front)
- Weigh & Size: 7.9mm slim and weighing 185g
- Memory: 2GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM
- Battery: 4100 mAh Li-Polymer battery