After knowing that Google has been owned by other company Alphabets one main question comes to mind….. If G is for Google,What A-Z in Alphabets Mean ? So here is the answer to this question. Now you would know this soon.
If G is for Google,Do You Know What A-Z in Alphabets Mean ?
It was recently announced that Google now owned by Alphabet. The official blog stated that G stands for Google. But other alphabets also stand for Google products, Here is the complete list of products that belong to Alphabets.
The fellow benefactors of Google Larry Page and Sergey Brin, will now care for Alphabet while Google will be taken care by the past senior VP Sundar Pichai, who will assume control as the new CEO.
We convey to you the intriguing story behind the name of Alphabet. Letters in order bargains in an extensive variety of moonshot items and web administrations. The inception of Alphabet is connected to the distinctive administrations and items that are offered by Alphabet, already Google. Discover a rundown of the products and items offered by Alphabet in the in sequential order beneath:
- A – Alphabet / Android / AdSense / Analytics / Ara / AdMob / Alerts
- B – Blogger / Boston Dynamics / Books
- C – Calico / Cardboard / Capital
- D – Drive / DeepMind / Design / DoubleClick
- E – Earth / Express
- F – Fiber / Fi / Flights / FeedBurner / Firebase / Finance
- G – Google / Gmail / Glass / Groups
- H – Hangouts
- I – Images / Ingress / Inbox / Invite Media
- J – Jump
- K – Keep
- L – Life Sciences / Local / Loon
- M – Maps / My Business / Makani
- N – Nest / News / Nexus / Now
- O – Offers
- P – Plus / Play / Photos / Picasa / Pixate / Patents
- Q – (Nexus) Q
- R – Refine / reCaptcha
- S – Search / Shopping / SageTV /Stackdriver / Skybox / Skia / Scholar
- T – Translate / Tango
- U – N/A
- V – Voice / Ventures / VirusTotal / Video
- W – Wallet / Wing
- X – X Labs
- Y – YouTube
- Z – Project Z / Zagat