Great news for Infinix fans in Pakistan. Infinix is launching Infinix Zero 4. Infinix Zero 4 Now Available in Pakistan. It’s cost is Rs 22,999. Its delivery will begin on 21st November 2016. You can pre order now on yayvo.com .
For the last three years Infinix is launching “ZERO” as it’s best smartphone. They launched “Infinix Zero” in 2014.Since than Infinix Zero 2 (2015), Infinix Zero 3 (2015) and Infinix Zero 4 (2016) have been launched.
- September 2014 – Infinix Zero was unveiled
- June 2015 – Infinix Zero 2 was launched
- December 2015 – Infinix Zero 3 was announced
- November 2016 – Infinix Zero 4 is launched
Infinix Zero 4 Now Available in Pakistan
Product Specifications :
Infinix Zero 4 assures to be more exciting than its predecessor in terms features, design & specs.
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- 3G Network : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network : FDD-LTE 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with X0S
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution, 440 PPI
- Dimensions : 153.2 X 76.4 X 7.8 mm
- Processor Type: MediaTek Helio X20 Deca-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 16MP camera with OIS , 4X Sharper Zoom and f/2.0 lens , and Laser Focus
- Front Camera : 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Security : Fingerprint reader
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Colours: Gold , Silver & Black
What To Expect From Infinix Zero 4?
The Infinix Zero 4 promises to be more exciting than its precursor, in terms of specs , design and features. Here’s a quick preview of the features of Infinix Zero 4.
Improved Design :
The Infinix Zero 4 comes with a 5.5 inch display , which is exactly the same as last year’s Zero 3. It has Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which helps protect the screen from getting damage when it falls down. In terms of design, it has a full metallic body and a fingerprint reader at the back to provide extra security. Its design means the back cover is non-detachable.
Fingerprint security is now a “Hot Feature” that is been adopted by phone manufacturers across the globe. Zero 4 comes with a fingerprint reader at the back, which allows you scan your fingerprint to unlock your smartphone.
Powerful Processor With Storage The Infinix zero 4 comes with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor. This processor should be powerful enough for most applications. When compared with other midrange smartphones, it is very decently powerful. Infinix Zero 4 uses Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Infinix Zero 4 comes with 3GB RAM & 32 GB of internal storage with is expandable up to 128 GB with SD card.
Battery with camera:
Infinix Zero 4 has a 3200mAh battery. It is adequate for medium usage & will last you through the day. It supports Infinix quick charge technology known as “X-Charge”. The back camera comes with 16 MP with optical image stabilization with dual LED flash. Front camera uses an 8MP sensor.
Also Read: Infinix Zero 4 Review