Intel has Released Dual-bootable Android 4.2.2
Intel has always designed and built the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. Intel has now just released an Intel-optimized build of Android 4.2.2, and best of all, it can now be run as a dual-boot OS alongside Windows 8.
Features of Android 4.2.2:
[list style=”list1″ color=”black”]
- The new code Android-IA is powered by Linux 3.8 kernel.
- An interactive installer to support the installing for Android-IA beside Microsoft Windows 8 with dual-boot support.
- Android-IA gives a good Android experience when using their open-source Intel Mesa Linux driver.
- Support for signed kernel modules are also present in Android-IA.
- It works as a unified installer for all platforms (excluding the except Samsung XE700t).
- UEFI boot support. Gummiboot is also now used as the Android-IA bootloader instead of syslinux
For more information CLICK HERE