Apple is expected to reveal the next iteration of iPhone tomorrow. The Californian tech giant usually updates its smartphone lineup in early September. So iPhone 7 is expected to be released on 7th September 2016. In this article I will let you know about iPhone 7: Release Date, Price, Specifications and Many More. The event will be held in San Francisco at 10 a.m. PDT tomorrow. It is expected that Apple will reveal iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus also.
iPhone 7: Release Date, Price, Specifications and Many More
KGI Securities Analyst has revealed the following rumors about iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 will come in storage capacities of 32, 128, and 256 gigabytes.
- Camera flash on the new handset will be upgraded with four LEDs.
- iPhone 7 will feature the same True Tone-branded display technology as iPad Pro has.
- iPhone 7 Plus camera will feature two 12-megapixel lenses; one wide angle, and one telephoto.
- The new phone iPhone 7 is expected to remove the legacy 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Lightning EarPods and a 3.5mm to Lightning headphone adapter also included.
- Second external speaker and integrated amplifier for louder, richer output.
- 2GB RAM for iPhone 7, 3GB RAM for iPhone 7 Plus
- Next generation A10 chipset sees CPUs hit 2.45GHz clock speeds with 20-30% performance gains.
- 3D Touch 2.0 sensor with more distinct haptic feedback.
- Further, Home button replaced with non-clicking touch sensor.
- Antenna bands also removed from the back of both models for cleaner look.
- New colors are expected to add dark black and also piano black options.
However No pricing detail yet has been revealed. But it is expected that a 64GB iPhone 7 will cost £619 and 128GB £699.
Also Read: Rumors: iPhone 7 Said to be Waterproof