Samsung Electronics successfully launched its new Galaxy Note 7 yesterday as per announced. Samsung Goes Beyond the Fingerprint by Introducing Iris Scanner in the Galaxy Note 7. Note 7 has a refined craftsmanship, premium materials and a unique, symmetrical edge design. The biggest feature of the Galaxy Note 7 is its iris scanner.
Samsung Goes Beyond the Fingerprint by Introducing Iris Scanner in the Galaxy Note 7
Here is the short video of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official introduction:
The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 is dust and water resistant with IP68 certification. The smartphone comes with Samsung Knox security suite with biometric authentication that includes both the iris scanning feature and the fingerprint scanner. There is also a new Secure Folder feature, which will keep private information safe. The new Secure Folder stores files as well as entire apps in a secure location.
“The Galaxy Note7 combines productivity and entertainment, and strong security features. Powering a robust ecosystem, it is the ideal device for those who want to achieve more in life,”
said DJ Koh, President of Mobile Communications Business, Samsung Electronics.
“Life moves faster than ever now so we created the Galaxy Note7 to move with users – helping them get things done more easily wherever, whenever.”
Galaxy Note 7 Features Iris Scanner as well as Fingerprint Scanner
Features and Specifications of Galaxy Note 7:
- The Galaxy Note 7 features a 5.7-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) dual-edge Super Amoled display with an impressive pixel density of 518ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Powered by a 14nm octa-core processor, with four cores clocked at 2.3GHz, and four cores clocked at 1.6GHz,
- with 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of inbuilt storage (UFS 2.0)
- Expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual Pixel’ 12-megapixel OIS (optical image stabilisation) with an f/1.7 aperture and dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera which also boasts of an f/1.7 aperture
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging support on wired as well as wireless
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth, 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), GPS/ A-GPS, Glonass, 3G, and USB Type-C
- The smartphone also supports LTE and is compatible with LTE Cat.12, LTE Cat.10, and LTE Cat.9
- sensors including barometer, gyroscope, geomagnetic, proximity, and ambient light sensor.
- It also packs fingerprint scanner
- The Galaxy Note 7 measures 153.5×73.9×7.9mm and weighs 169 grams.