IT & Telecom Market Updates | 7th June, 2016
IT & Telecom Market Updates on PhoneWorld LIVE provides the latest news from all around the IT and telecom industry, locally and internationally. Updates cover all government regulations on telecom sector, policies matters, regulatory and operator’s news, gadgets, wireless broadband, apps and software, and growing ICT trends.
IT & Telecom Market Updates are being updated daily by Moina Shah, an enthusiastic young presenter and researcher.
Today’s Market Updates are:
- Government Follows Policy for Telecom Facility in Remote Areas
- Uber Raises 3.5 Billion Dollars Investment from Saudi Arabia
- Lenovo Pakistan Approaches Consumers through a Unique Digital Marketing Strategy
- NARC Collaborates with Switch Communication to Promote m-Agriculture
- Huawei V8 will soon be a Boon for Customers
- Uber’s big investment in China starts to pay off
- Telenor debut a new service called Tonic in Bangladesh and CEO Sigve Brekke said it has big plans for health across its footprint.