IT & Telecom Market Updates | 25th May, 2016
IT & Telecom Market Updates on PhoneWorld LIVE provides the latest news from all around the IT and telecom industry, locally and internationally. Updates cover all government regulations on telecom sector, policies matters, regulatory and operator’s news, gadgets, wireless broadband, apps and software, and growing ICT trends. IT & Telecom Market Updates will help our viewers know exactly what is happening in the industry and the local market.
IT & Telecom Market Updates are being updated daily by Moina Shah, an enthusiastic young presenter and researcher. Today’s Market updates are:
- QMobile Presents Two New Blockbuster Smart Phones Noir A3 & A6
- Samsung Continues to Lead Global Smartphone Market while iPhone Market Share Drops to 15%
- Pakistani Student Wins Accolade at the Intel ISEF 2016 held in Phoenix, Arizona
- Google’s Modular Phone ‘Project Ara’ to Hit the Market Soon
- Telenor Pakistan and the Royal Norwegian Embassy / Government of Norway have jointly inaugurated the second community center in Dera Ismail Khan.
- Senate Standing Committee on Information Technology and Telecommunications chaired meeting with a motto to make IT and Telecom sector better.
- India’s government is expected to soon allow Google to run a four-day pilot test of its ambitious Project Loon in the country.
- Microsoft unveiled a smart mirror that can read human faces and determine a user’s emotional state.
- Google eliminates the need to remember usual numerical and linguistic credentials using a ‘Trust API’ on Android phones. The API would factor in a number of personal identifiers including the way your voice sounds, facial recognition, location in relation to known Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth devices and typing speed.