Jazz Introduces New SIM Offer for Prepaid Customers. With this offer, Jazz users will be able to enjoy 1500 on-net minutes, 1500 SMS and 1500 MBs internet. Moreover, it is a weekly offer and will available in just Rs. 99 inclusive of tax.
Jazz Introduces New SIM Offer for Prepaid Customers
Other than this offer, all new Jazz and Warid customer can enjoy one more offer, which is a one time offer. After purchasing new SIM, you will get 700 Jazz + Warid Minutes (except 6pm-10pm) , 700 SMS and 700 MBs (except 9pm-1am) internet for 7 days. Customers can avail this offer by dialing *191#.
- On-net Minutes: 1500 Jazz + Warid Minutes
- SMS: 1500
- Mobile Internet: 1500 MBs
How to Avail this Offer:
- Jazz and Warid Prepaid customers can avail this offer by dialing *989#
- This offer is valid for 7 days.
Terms and Conditions:
- Users cannot subscribe *191# offer again.
- *989# Weekly Internet bundle can be subscribed multiple times, in which case incentive will be added and validity of last bundle will apply
- Users can subscribe and use both offers simultaneously
- Data allowance can be used on both 3G/4G network subject to handset and network coverage.
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.15 (tax inclusive) will charge on the first pulse for each call
- However, Offer is subject to change anytime
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *111# for Rs. 0.24 inclusive of tax
- For any additional query call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 inclusive of tax
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 -PTA