Jazz, Pakistan’s one of the 4G provider, has increased the volume of its Mobile Broadband plans. Jazz Adds 50% more Volume on its Mobile Broadband Plans. Now all the broadband users can enjoy more volume on its monthly packages. Not only this, all new mobile broadband users will get 36 GB volume absolutely free.
Jazz Adds 50% more Volume on its Mobile Broadband Plans
Here are the details of updated packages.
|Packages||Old Volume||New Volume||Price||Subscription Code||Validity|
|Monthly Internet Basic||10 GB||15 GB||Rs. 1000||*117*71#||30 Days|
|Monthly Internet Regular||24 GB||36 GB||Rs. 1500||*117*73#||30 Days|
|Monthly Internet Heavy||50 GB||75 GB||Rs. 2500||*117*74#||30 Days|
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Pay as you go is not available on MBB bundles once package expires.
- MBB internet bundles will be auto-subscribed.
- These bundles are also available on Data SIM.
- Internet offers can be subscribed and consumed in 2G, 3G and LTE networks.
- To check remaining MB’s and validity, dial bundle status codes for FREE.
- Actual Internet speed will depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users, distance from 3G site etc.
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- 2.14% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, , AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Unwanted and unethical (unreasonable) messages can be reported by texting SENDER’s NUMBER (SPACE) message to 9000 –PTA