The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) has partnered with the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) for new training program– ‘KP Impact Challenge’. It is an entrepreneurial education initiative, This is a great collaboration between LUMS and the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government.
A large portion of Pakistan’s youth has limited experience because of not having the relevant exposure. Through ‘KP Impact Challenge’ program, youth will be able to get a training platform to transform their ideas into reality.
Become a Part of KP Impact Challenge
The purpose of this training program is to improve the economic well-being of the region and to promote quality education and social-cultural aspects of KP.
If candidates have any business idea that they can implement or a business that they want to expand, then this is a great opportunity for them. Shortlisted applicants will get Entrepreneurship Development Training and grant funding from Government of KP.
How to apply:
• Candidate should have KP domicile. Age limit is between 16-30 years.
• Candidate should only apply as an individual applicant. In case, you want to apply in a team, all members are required to fill out the application form individually.
• Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
• Accommodation and travel are the responsibility of the selected entrepreneurs.
• Marginalized communities people, such as women, people with disabilities, transgender, minorities, and youth from
rural areas are especially encouraged to apply.
The last date of submission of application is Thursday 15 November 2018, b5:00 pm.
To apply online: Click Here