Kaymu.pk Releases Pakistan’s E-commerce Trends Report

A report detailing out the e-Commerce and online shopping trends in Pakistan is generated by Kaymu.pk; an online shopping community. It details the Pakistani community trend towards online shopping as it is the growing trend in Pakistan. A lot of factors are no doubt there for taking the online industry towards its boost. Furthermore the report generated gives the view of Pakistan customer behavior towards online shopping and their approaches and means of accessing that online business trend which is moving ahead. Also some key findings of internet usage are there in the report.

The research conducted results in the following facts related to age of the users and e-Commerce traffic trend:

  • The most active users of online shopping are of the age bracket 18 to 34 years.
  • Most of the e-Commerce traffic is carried out by the major cities of Pakistan i.e; Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
  • Round about 50% of the traffic on yearly basis is drawn by these three major cities.
  • Lahore contributes 21% of the total traffic,
  • Closely followed by Karachi at 20%, and
  • Islamabad/Rawalpindi with 15% of total e-commerce activity each year.

Gender Division Related to E-Commerce Trends:

The e-commerce activities are carried out by 70% male users and remaining 30% of the total activity is carried out by the female users.

New Online Shopping visitors VS Returning Visitors:

The report analyzed that the new users are also coming towards the e-Commerce Trends. The ratio of  the new visitors and those who remain stick to the e-Commerce is as follows:

  • 44% are the new online visitors, and
  • 56% are the returning customers.

Mostly Shopped Online Items:

The mostly shopped online items are:

  • Clothing Items
  • Electronic Devices

Devices used for Online Shopping:

The devices being used by the Pakistani customers are:

  • 80% uses desktops and laptops to access the online world of shopping, while
  • The remaining 20% uses their smartphones and tablets.

Operating System Usage by the Customers

The Operating system Used by the customers is :

  • 77% uses the windows Operating system,
  • the rest uses iOs and Blackberry to access online websites

The report by the Kaymu.pk is really helpful in the regard of boosting Online Shopping.

PTA Taxes Portal

Find PTA Taxes on All Phones on a Single Page using the PhoneWorld PTA Taxes Portal

Explore NowFollow us on Google News!

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Get Alerts!

PhoneWorld Logo

Join the groups below to get the latest updates!

💼PTA Tax Updates
💬WhatsApp Channel