KP IT Board in collaboration with Code For Pakistan and The World Bank has introduced its Civic Fellowship program earlier in 2014. Now KP Civic Fellowship Program 2017 Starts Getting Applications. It is a 6-month program where a team of talented researchers, designers, community organizers, and developers collaborate to provide some services. These services include building apps, inspire citizen engagement, improve government, and show how to innovate in public services.
KP Civic Fellowship Program 2017 Starts Getting Applications Now
If you think you are a good developer, researcher, or designer, you can apply now for this fellowship program. Moreover, the selected candidates have to work in a 6 month paid fellowship program. Earlier in 2014 and 2015, same program has also successfully completed. Here are some rules to apply for its program.
- The candidate should have minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized university having experience in one of the following categories:
Front end Development, Backend Development, Mobile Application Development, Desktop Application Development and Graphic Designing.
- The candidate should have at least 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- The candidate should be able to spare 40 hours/week for 6 months after induction.
- The last date to apply is 31st January, 2017. Any application obtained after the due date would not be entertained.
- The candidate needs to apply online. Applications received through any other channel would not be entertained.
If you want to apply for Fellowship Program, Click Here