Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB) has started getting applications from interested investors for its technology city. All the interested investors can now apply online if they want to invest in Technology City Rashakai. According to KPITB, this technology city will be located at the gateway of OBOR/ CPEC.
KPITB Starts Getting Applications From Interested Investors for Technology City Rashakai
Features of the Technology City:
- Located at the gateway of OBOR/ CPEC
- Subsidized plot at very reasonable rate
- KP Government Procurement Policy to procure from local manufacturers only
- Exemption from all taxes on income for a period of 10 years
- Exemption from custom duties and taxes on import of capital goods/plant and machinery
- 5% subsidy on mark-up
- 25% subsidy on transportation costs from Karachi Port to Rashakai Special Economic Zone on import of plant and machinery
- 25% subsidy on electricity bill for a period of 03 years
- Subsidized training of workforce of Electronic manufacturing and software development clusters
Overview of the Technology City:
The Technology City at Rashakai SEZ spans over one hundred acres of land. Moreover, it will comprise of the following clusters:
- Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC)
- Software Companies Cluster
- Academic Cluster
- R&D Cluster
- Non-Processing Zone
However, If you want to apply Click Here
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicants can submit form online only at www.kpitb.gov.pk/techcity
- Moreover, The application must be accompanied by a business plan inclusive of comprehensive feasibility report of the aspiring industry.
- The submission of this application form is for the purpose of determining preliminary demand for investment in Technology City at Rashakai Special Economic Zone. Moreover, it does not render entitlement to the rights of allocation/allotment of plot.
- KPITB would also seek applications for the allotment of plots later on. KPITB shall also hold the sole and exclusive right to reject any application for allocation without assigning any reason thereon.
- Submission of incorrect, false or misleading information will result in rejection of preliminary application collected for the purpose of determining demand.