Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) has invited well-reputed IT/Software firms or Joint Ventures (JV) of ICT firms for undertaking leading role in development of Mobile Apps for all sectors of Govt. of KP through an ADP Project “Mobile Application Development”. KPK Govt Invites ICT Sector to Digitize Different Organizations of the Province.
The mobile apps will be developed with the help of IT professionals, entrepreneurs and recently established firms. The leading firm will be involved in selection process, mentoring, development of mobile apps, implementation of mobile apps and capacity building of IT professionals and newly initiated startups.
KPK Govt Invites ICT Sector to Digitize Different Organizations of the Province
The broad scope of work is as follow:
- Business Development Management
- Technical Capacity Building
- Short-term Business and Financial Planning
- Strategic Communications
- Profiling and Presentation
- Internal Process Management and Financial Management of IT Professionals, entrepreneurs/ newly established firms
Terms & Conditions:
A. Firms or JVs will be shortlisted on the basis of following qualification criteria:
- Year of Incorporation: Minimum 3 years of incorporation, NTN, affidavit of not blacklisted by public organization or defaulter of scheduled bank, not involved in any litigation.
- Registration with Professional Bodies: Certificate of registration with PSEB, ISO, CMMI.
- Similar Projects completed: Should have developed and implemented at least 10 mobile apps.
- Financial capacity/strength: Annual turn over of the last 3 years at least 30 million as per auditor’s report.
- Human Resource & Expertise: Detailed CVs of mobile applications development staff available with the responding organization.
B. The RFP or Bid document will be sent only to short listed firms.
C. EoIs along with required documents may be submitted by 10-03-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
D. The advert is also available on doit.kp.gov.pk.
E. If the company, applied to the EOI, tried to contact or influence the procurement process, it will be suspended directly.
Indeed such initiatives are a good sign for the development of the ICT sector. So lets hope we get to see other such steps as well that will help in bringing revolutions.