It is normal that before the launch of device, we get to know different leaked specification. Some specification are totally right and some are not but leaks are the best way to get to know about the wonderful features of the upcoming smartphone. Recently Leaked Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 shows big battery improvement.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9: What we know so far?
A Chinese leaker, ICe Universe announces that Galaxy Note 9 will have either 4000mAh or a 3850mAh battery. It is a very big improvement when we compare it with Note 8’s 3300mAh power pack. Large batteries are commonly seen in phablet phone. Even smaller brands like Xaomi and Honor encase bigger cells in their devices.
Other Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 includes new in-display fingerprint scanner. Last month it was rumored that the Galaxy maker was weighing up including the new bio-metric hardware in the Note 9.
The in-dispay fingerprint sensors are the next generation of fingerprint readers. Usually, the sensor that can read your fingerprint is placed behind the display, or the bottom of the front of the phone. The new in-display finger print sensor will also reduce the screen space these sensors occupy. May be the inclusion of the news sensor could be the reason for the Note 9’s supposed increased battery size.
Other Prominent Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9:
- An improved and stretched AMOLED panel
- Enough horsepower to tenderize an elephant
- Improved glass for your day today photography needs
- All new security features
- Sleek UI with the latest Android
- Heat Pipes
- Display: 6.3 inch,2,960x 1,440 pixel
- Exynos 9 Octa 9820
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/855
- 6 GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 64GB, 256 GB
- Size: 8.6mm(or less) x 74.8mm (or more) x 162.5mm (or less)
- Ruggedness: IP68 water and dust resistant
- Rear Camera: Dual 12MP AF Sensor, 1x Wide-angle
- Front Camera: 8MP,1/3.6″ sensor, F1.7 aperture
- OS:Android Oreo/Pie
- Battery: 3850 OR 4000mAh
- Security Feature: Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n GGHz, MIMI, Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, Lilac Purple
- Other Features: New S pen, Quick Charging, wireless charging
Samsung Should include some extraordinary features to Galaxy Note 9 to stand out in the market full of smartphone but also from its on Galaxy S9, which isn’t a stylus and a slightly larger screen.