LG has launched its high-end device, V30, back in August. Last month, the company has rolled out Android beta version. Now LG V30 Officially Starts Receiving Android Oreo Update. Currently, the update is only available in South Korea. But it will make its way in other countries as well.
LG V30 Officially Starts Receiving Android Oreo Update
In Android Oreo, there is a little re-ordering of the toggles. Moreover, it also takes up a little more space on-screen. As for notification handling, the new software has come with some advancement. If you long press on a notification you’ll see a toggle for Notifications. New version of Android provides better quick setting. When you open up the Quick Settings screen, you’ll see we still have different color schemes for the Pixels compared to Nexus devices. All of these and many more feature you will now get in LG V30.
Some important Features and Specifications of LG V30 are.
- 6.0 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) operating system
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM
- Dual 16 MP + 13 MP primary camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Available colors: Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue, and Lavender Violet
For More Details Also Read: LG V30 Launches with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and 4 GB of RAM