No doubt, smartphone cameras are getting extraordinary with each passing day. But one can not omit the use or love of professional cameras when it comes to absolute photography. With a compact, DSLR or mirror-less camera, there comes more versatility in photography. Also a stand-alone camera accommodate more powerful zoom lenses and it has long-lasting batteries too. That is why we are sharing a list of cameras including both compact cameras and DSLRs to help our viewers in selecting best camera for them. Here is the List of Cameras that Take Better Photos than Your Smartphone.
Here is the List of Cameras that Take Better Photos than Your Smartphone
Here are some good options to consider before buying a camera:
Nikon’s D3400 is priced at $497 and is actually best for those who are new into photography. It’s compact and has a reliable auto-focus. Nikon D3400 has a very long lasting battery and can shoot high quality video as 1080p.
Canon PowerShot G9 X
There are some compact cameras whose sale is still on rise despite the arrival of good smartphone cameras. One such compact camera is PowerShot G9 X which is available at $399 with some amazing features. PowerShot G9 X has 20.2 MP sensor and is small enough to fit into one pocket even. The built-in WiFi feather in this camera will help the photographer to immediately transfer images in to laptop or phone.
D7200 is priced as $997 and is one of the best DSLR from years. It’s specs include:
- 24.2 MP DX-format CMOS image sensor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter (OLPF)
- 51 point autofocus system
- 6 frames per second (fps) shooting capacity
- EXPEED 4 image processing
- Built in Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC) for instant sharing
Canon EOS 80D DSLR
The price of Canon EOS 80D is $1,099 and its exclusive features include:
- 45-point all cross-type AF system* allows for superb autofocus when shooting with the optical viewfinder and focusing area selection modes.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage.
- 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor helps provide impressive, high-resolution results.
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF helps you shoot video with smooth, fast and accurate autofocus, and stills with instant and precise autofocus.
Canon EOS 5DS R
Canon EOS 5DS R can be ordered at $3,699 and one of the best camera these days due to its amazing features like:
- LPF (Low-pass filter) effect cancellation takes full advantage of the original resolving power of the 50.6 effective megapixels CMOS sensor, delivering even higher resolution images.
- Newly designed 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS helps deliver ultra-high resolution images
- EOS Scene Detection System features a 150,000-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points and EOS iTR
- Advanced mirror control mechanism and new user-selectable shutter release time lag
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.