Live Location Sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Map and Snapchat. Your most favorite apps are now allowing you to share live location with your friends. you can also monitor your friends or your family member by using these apps. These apps give you a lavish opportunity to be in touch with beloved ones any time and anywhere. We are going to discuss it one by one. Here is the list.
Live Location Sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, Google Map and Snapchat
Live location Sharing in Whatsapp:
Whatsapp is now making you able to share your live location with your friends and also track them.
What you have to do:
- Open conversation with friend or group
- Tap on the plus button in the bottom left corner
- Select Location and then tap on Share Live Location
- Decide how long you want to share
Sharing live location on Whatsapp is protected by end-to-end encryption.
Live Location Sharing on Facebook Messenger:
Face Messenger also allows you to track your friends and share your live location by introducing an amazing app in March, 2017.
Here we are guiding you how to use this feature.
- Open a conversation
- Tap on the plus icon
- Select the Location icon
- Map will pop-up
- Select the the option to share your location for 60 minutes
You can ended by tapping on “Stop Sharing”.
Live Location Sharing on Google Maps:
How can Google map left behind by sharing similar feature. So Google Map also offered this feature earlier in this year.
To share your Live Location simply follow these steps:
- Open the app
- Tap on the blue dot that represents your location or the menu button in the top left corner
- Select the location sharing option
- Decide the duration
Instead of limiting yourself to a single app, you can share you location with your Google contacts too.
Live Location Sharing on Snap Map:
Back in June the Snapchat has intruduced an unique location sharing solution. This feature is allowing you that where your friends are on a semi-live map.
To Open the Snap Map:
- Go to your Camera screen
- Put your fingers like this ?
- Pinch them in like you’re zooming out from a photo
Only those people can see your location who are selected by your own choice.