LMKT, an advanced tech company is ready to launch an android Application named Agri Assistant in collaboration with Agriculture Department Punjab. The Agri Assistant Application is aimed at facilitating Department of Agriculture field officer. LMKT to Launch Agri Assistant Mobile App in Collaboration with Agriculture Department Punjab.
It will assist them in collection of soil samples in Punjab. Agri Assistant will play a vital role for welfare of farmers and no doubt will revolutionize agri-tech industry of Pakistan.
LMKT to Launch Agri Assistant Mobile App in Collaboration with Agriculture Department Punjab
This LMKT designed mobile app will monitor soil conditions in parallel with whether forecast which will help farmers plan for planting and harvesting season. Agri Assistant is the first Application of its type to bring reforms in agriculture industry.
How Agri Assistant App Works:
- This App uses map service to enable DOA field officers to locate their assigned areas and mark farm boundaries.
- The unique bar code scanning feature will allow field assistants to assign QR codes to relevant soil samples for testing by lab assistants.
- The collected data relevant to the specific QR code will be uploaded to the Smart Kisan web-portal.
- In case of limited connectivity, field officers will be able to use the application’s features offline.
- The data collected is synced automatically once Internet connectivity is restored.
LMKT is working directly with farmers to improve crop yields using smartphone Apps. Agriculture is the backbone of Pakistan’s economy as it accounts for 25% of national income, employs 45% of the country’s total workforce and provides livelihood to 60% of our rural community.