Meizu has launched a bunch of new smartphones back in September including Meizu X8. Now, the company has launched the Meizu Note 8 in China revealing its price and specs. The Meizu Note 8 is a budget-friendly smartphone that is packed with a bunch of good features.
Meizu Note 8 Specs, Price & Availability
Meizu Note 8 Specs are written as follows:
- The smartphone sports a 6-inch (1080×2160 pixels) full-HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- It can deliver 450-nit peak brightness and a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch.
- The handset is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC paired with Adreno 506 GPU
- The smartphone sports 4GB of RAM
- The Meizu Note 8 runs Android Oreo with Flyme OS
- It bears a dual camera setup. It features 12-megapixel primary sensor with dual PDAF and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor, with f/1.9 aperture. In addition to that, it also features an 8-megapixel selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture
- The smartphone supports facial recognition technology
- It comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage
- The sensors present on the phone include the accelerometer, ambient light sensor, electronic compass, gyroscope, hall sensor, and proximity sensor
- The phone has 3,600mAh battery to keep the lights on
- Dimensions of the phone are 153.6×75.5×7.9mm
- It weighs 168 grams
- The handset features a fingerprint reader on the back
- There is a 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom
Furthermore, the Color options of the handset include Dark Gray, Blue, Smoke Purple, and Flame Red. This phone is an affordable alternative to the previously released Meizu X8. The Meizu Note 8 price is set to be CNY 1,298 (roughly PKR 24,960) in China. The pre-orders for the smartphone has already started on the company’s website. However, the sales will start on November 1. There are still no words by the company about its global availability yet.