Microsoft Launches the Most Affordable Internet-ready phone – Nokia 215
Microsoft has launched Nokia 215, its most affordable Internet-ready phone. This new phone is designed to connect and introduce first-time mobile phone buyers to the Internet and new digital experiences. Available in both Single SIM and Dual SIM models, the Nokia 215 will expand the reach of Microsoft services at more affordable prices.[list style=”list5″ color=”orange”]
- Enjoy online experiences via Opera Mini browser, Bing search, MSN Weather, Twitter and Facebook.
- Stay in touch with friends and family using Facebook and Messenger with instant notifications.
- Connect in new ways with SLAM, which enables content to be shared between devices and callers making hands-free calls using Bluetooth 3.0 and Bluetooth audio support for headsets.
- Outstanding battery life (up to 29 days of standby time for the Single SIM variant and up to 21 days for the Dual SIM)
- An amazing VGA camera
- Built-in torchlight
- MP3 playback of up to 50 hours & FM radio playback of up to 45 hours