A few days back TENAA Listings have given us some details about the mid-range smartphone OPPO A5 but now the phone has gone official. Chinese smartphone maker has unveiled the specifications of the smartphone along with the launch date. OPPO will be releasing the OPPO A5 in China on July 13.
Specs of Mid-Range Smartphone OPPO A5
OPPO A5 is a mid-range smartphone having 6.2″ display and a massive 4320mAh battery. Detailed specifications of OPPO A5 have been revealed by the company. Let’s have a look at them.
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD display, 720×1520 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset
- Software: Android 8.1 Oreo-based Color OS
- Memory: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear-facing camera: 13-megapixel primary sensor, 2-megapixel secondary camera, LED flash
- Front-facing camera: 8-megapixel
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Battery: 4320mAh
Price and availability of OPPO A5
The smartphone will be launched in China on July 13 at 10:00 AM. However, there are no details about the global availability. It is expected that the company will start shipping on the same day in the country. Price of OPPO A5 is set at CNY1500 or $225.
Available Colors of OPPO A5
Mirror Blue and Mirror Powder are two available colors of OPPO A5 right now.
The people interested in buying this phone outside China will have to wait for its global availability.
Also Read: OPPO A5 Specs Reveals on TENAA