Mobile Connections Reached 122.6 Million
PTA’s latest report for the month of October displays the Pakistan’s total broadband subscribers. Indicators for increase in Oct-15 are under remark according to the PTA’s Exploration.
- The number of increased 1.3% from 120.9 Million to 122.6 Million.
- The number of 3G & 4G mobile subscribers stretched 20 million, and this rise in subscriber illustrates the sound growth in progressive mobile broadband services.
- The number of broadband connections increased 9.6 % to 23.2 million from 21.1 million, and this growth in linking is also due to the rollout enriched network architecture.
- The mobile broadband subscription increased by 11.2 % to 20 million subscribers in Oct 2015; this rise also shows symbol of regaining.
- The cellular Teledensity reduced from79.8% in June 2014 to 64 %.In Sep 2015, though, with the Bio Metric verification we can observe an increase of 1.1% from Sep-15 to Oct-15 as well-run.
Although the number of broadband subscribers are increasing with the passage of time but the increase rate for Sep-2015 was very good as compare to the Oct-2015
Here is the chart for four (4) Pakistani 3G UMTS Operators.
PTA 5 operator Stats and Market Shares:
According to the PTA’s statistics, here are the details for 5 Pakistani 3G/4G operators. Namely Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, Warid and Zong by Oct 2015.
- Mobilink: With 35.1 million at the end of Sep Mobilink surpassed by 0.78 % and reached at 35.4 million at the end of Oct.
- Telenor: With 33.1 million at the end of Sep Telenor surpassed by 1.46 % and reached at 33.7 million at the end of Oct.
- Zong: With 23.5 million at the end of Sep, Zong increased by 1.19 % and reached at 23.8 million at the end of Oct.
- Ufone: With 18.7 million at the end of Sep, Ufone increased by 2.47 % and reached at 19.2 million at the end of Oct.
- Warid: With 10.3 million at the end of Sep, Warid increased 1.43 % and reached at 10.4 million at the end of Oct.
Please keep visiting our website for updates on technology news.