Mobilink Introduces Re.1 Offer
Mobilink has a history of coming up with the most innovative offers exceeding the customers’ expectations. Continuing the trend, Mobilink now introduces the first of its kind Bonus On Recharge promotion – “Re.1 Offer”
Now call any Mobilink number at Re.1+Tax / Hour and other local networks, USA, Canada & UK (Landline) at Re.1+Tax / Minute.
Dial *267# (one-time fee: Rs.5+Tax), and on every recharge of Rs.100 or more, avail the exciting rate of Re.1 for the next 48 hours.
- On dialing *267#, customers will be charged a one-time fee of Rs.5+Tax and will remain subscribed to the offer till the end of the promo or till the time they choose to unsubscribe.
- On every recharge of Rs.100 or more, all subscribed customers will get discounted alternate tariff of Re.1 valid for the next 48 hours.
- Rs.100 or above must be recharged in a single transaction (e.g. two transactions of Rs.50 each in one calendar day will not make the customers eligible for the discounted rate).
- To avail the alternate tariff, customers must first subscribe to the offer (by dialing *267#) and then recharge Rs.100 or more. All recharges of any denomination made before subscription to the offer will not count.
- Calls to UK (Mobile) and other international destinations will be charged as per standard rates.
- International & local premium rate numbers are not eligible for the discounted rate.
- Offer rates will not be available for International Roamers calling from Pakistan & abroad.
- While availing the discounted rate, if a customer recharges Rs.100 (or more) again, validity of the discounted rate will be extended to 48 hours again from the time of second recharge.
- The offer will be available on all Jazz & Jazba packages.
- Recharges done through any medium will count (Scratch Card, Jazz Load, etc.); however, balance sharing will not trigger the discounted rates.
- Limited time offer – valid till 30th Nov 2012.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill apply and 5% service charges and 2% operational fee apply on all recharges.
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing others to use your SIM is a crime – PTA.