Lenovo has expanded its Force series by launching, Moto Z2 Force. Moto Z2 Force Officially Announced with 6GB of RAM and Thinner Design. One of the most interesting feature of this phone is its ShatterShield display. Like its other Force smartphones, this phone sports a ShatterShield display that’s guaranteed not to crack or shatter.
Moto Z2 Force Officially Announced with 6GB of RAM and Thinner Design
The other interesting feature of this phone is its dual rear cameras. Moto Z2 Force comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, up to 6GB of RAM, and Gigabit LTE connectivity. Alongside the smartphone, the company also officially launched the Moto 360 Camera Moto Mod for the US market.
Moto Z2 Force has a 5.5-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display. The phone comes in two variants, one for US customers and one for other countries. The model with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of ROM comes for US customers. Whereas the other variant having 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM comes for other countries’ users.
Features and Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch POLED ShatterShield with 2560 x 1440 resolution
- Processor: 2.35 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- RAM: 4 GB/6 GB
- ROM: 64 GB/128 GB
- Back Camera: 21 MP rear camera for a pair of 12 MP sensors, both of which feature 1.25µm pixels, an f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera:5 MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone flash
- Battery: 2,730 mAh Non-removable battery
- Colors: Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Grey
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer, Proximity, Ultrasonic, Audio monitor
Price and Availability:
Currently, the device is available in US and will go on sale on August 10. Moto Z2 Force starts at $799. However, it may also depend on on where you purchase the device.