Motorola One Power also known as Moto One Power is one of the mid-range smartphones which is due for launch at an event on August 2 in Chicago. Motorola is going to launch two of its smartphones at this event which includes the Motorola One Power and Moto Z3. We have already heard a number of rumors about the specs and features of Motorola One power. Recently, a substantial leak has surfaced just days before the Motorola One Power’s unveiling. Motorola One power specs and design have been revealed by TENNA.
Motorola One Power Specs And Design
Let’s have a look at the Motorola One Power specs and design revealed by TENNA.
- The Motorola One Power will run Android 8.1 Oreo.
- It will support a 6.18-inch full-HD+ display with a 1080×2246 pixels resolution and an 18.7:9 aspect ratio.
- The smartphone may feature a display notch.
- Moto One Power will be powered by an octa-core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz, possibly the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636.
- It will be coupled with 3GB/ 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 32GB/ 64GB of onboard storage. Storage will be expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
- It will feature a dual camera set up at the back with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor. On the front, there might be an 8-megapixel or a 12-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calling.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, and USB.
- It will come with an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
- There will be a 4,850mAh battery under the hood, with support for Moto’s TurboPower charging.
- Dimensions mentioned in the listing are 155.8×75.9×9.98mm and weight is 170 grams.
Color and availability of Motorola One Power
Colour variants listed in the TENAA database are Black, Gold, Silver, and White. Although there are no words on its global availability yet.