The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) has redesigned its website. The new outlook of the website will make it easy for users to get information and details about things. People will get to know about how to apply for ID cards in an easy way.
The new design has the following options on its Home page:
- Required Documents: Find out the required documents and fee structure for your National Identity document application.
- Pak Identity: Apply online for your Pakistan ID Card/POC/FRC and have it delivered to your doorstep.
- NADRA Offices Locator: Locate your nearest NADRA office now or download official mobile application.
- Launch Complaint: Launch a complaint on Complaint Management System for immediate resolution.
- Next Generation NADRA Centers: Visit any NADRA Mega Centre to avail Fast track registration facility.
NADRA Redesigns its Website
NADRA is an independent and self-directed organization under Ministry of Interior and Narcotics Control, Government of Pakistan. It legalizes government databases and statistically manages the registration database of all the national residents of Pakistan.
It is liable for delivering the computerized national identity cards to the citizens of Pakistan, preserving their sensitive information elevated in the government databases. And safeguarding national identities of the citizens of Pakistan from being stolen. NADRA is one of the leading government database institution. It hires over 11,000 people in more than 800 local offices and five international offices. It also claims to hold the record for upholding the largest biometric database of citizens in the world.
For more information please visit: NADRA or call NADRA Helpline: +92 (51) 111 786 100