HMD Global, that owns the rights to use the Nokia brand on mobile phones, has introduced two new Nokia phones. Nokia 150 and 150 Dual SIM are the latest feature phone by Nokia. The only difference between these two phones is that Nokia 150 is a single SIM phone. While Nokia 150 Dual SIM is a dual SIM feature phone. However, both phones do not offer Internet access. Moreover, both devices will go on sale in first quarter of 2017.
HMD Launches Two New Nokia phones-Nokia 150 and 150 Dual SIM
Both phones have 2.4 inch QVGA display and run Nokia Series 30+ operating system. The battery capacity of both phones is 1020 mAh. Both phones have built in Snake Xenzia and Nitro Racing game.
Features and Specifications of Nokia 150 and 150 Dual SIM
- Price: $26 (roughly Rs. 1,800)
- MP3 player,
- FM radio, Bluetooth v3.0 with SLAM
- VGA camera with an LED flash
- 2.4-inch QVGA (240×320 pixels) displays
- It runs on Nokia Series 30+ operating system,
- The battery standby time of Nokia 150 is 31 days
- The battery standby time of Nokia 150 is 25 days
- Games: Snake Xenzia, and the try-and-buy version of Nitro Racing by Gameloft2.
It seems like Nokia is working hard to gain its market position back. There was a time when Nokia phones were so famous due to its feature phones. But unfortunately, with growing high tech smartphones’ demand, Nokia failed to sustain its market position. But Nokia is planning to come back with the latest smartphones. Nokia to launch its upcoming flagships in first quarter of 2017. Let’s hope for the best for Nokia to regain its market position against its powerful rivals like Samsung, Huawei and OPPO.
For More Information Also Read: Nokia to Re-enter Smartphone business