As we have already told you that Google is planning to redesigning its Gmail. Now the New Redesign Gmail is Available for all. More surprisingly, new design is available for all from today. So, start enjoying the new design now.
The New Redesign Gmail gets many interesting Features to fulfill the users’ needs
The new redesign Gmail will get following features,
- Easier access to attachments;
- A new Snooze button will let you go back to emails you can’t handle.
- It provides the easier access to integrated apps like Google Calendar, Google Keep and the brand-new Google Tasks.
- You can put reminders for emails to whom you have not responded.
- Smart Reply feature will give you suggestions for quick replies to messages.
- High-priority notifications on mobile for important messages
- Gmail will also now suggest you to unsubscribe from newsletters.
- New high-visibility warnings for potentially dangerous messages.
- Confidential mode: you now have the ability to remove the option to forward, copy, download, or print messages that you send.
How to Get the New Redesign Gmail:
- First of all select “cog” from the settings button on the right side of the interface.
- Then select “Try the new Gmail”.
- If you want to go back to the old interface, you will be able to do so from the same place.