Nokia has officially unveiled two feature phones from Pakistan namely Nokia 110 and Nokia 112.
Purpose of launching this mobile is to target those customers who don’t have pockets to afford a smartphone but they want to access internet. This is probably why Nokia emphasized so much on the benefits of internet during the opening notes.
Secondly, to launch low-end devices (priced around PKR 4,000) is to compete with Chinese made phones, which by the way offer far better features than these newly launched devices.
Nokia 110 is a dual SIM, GSM cell phone integrated with simple features like VGA camera, organizer, and Stereo FM radio with RDS, and music player. Nokia 110 comes in black, magenta, lime green, and cyan color. This beautiful cell phone has the features you need to keep in touch, like instant access to Facebook, Twitter, IM, and email.
• GSM 900, 1800 – SIM I,II
• TFT, 65,000 colors
• 128 x 160 pixels, 1.8 inches
Weight & Dimension
• 80 g (including battery)
• (110 x 46 x 14.5) mm
Memory & Processor
• 1000 entries: with multiple contact storage entries
• Internal memory: 10 MB
• Expansion slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
Data Service & Connectivity
• Bluetooth: v2.1 with EDR
• MP3, Polyphonic
• VGA, 640 x 480 pixels
• Video recording: 176×[email protected]
• Standard battery: Li-Ion 1020mAh (BL-5C)
• Stand by time up to: 636 h
• Talk time up to: 10 h 30 min
• Music playback time up to: 27 h
• SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
• Dual SIM
• Predictive text input
• Stereo FM radio with RDS, FM recording
• Music player: MP3, WMA, AAC, MP4, H.264
Watching celebrity trends in advertising over the past twenty years, Celebrities are all over social good campaigns and they do have good impact on purchasing decision of customer. That’s the reason we see companies using celebrities for their promotion.
• In this Ad, Ali Zaffar promoting Nokia 110.
• Iman ali in Qmobile n5 Ad.
• Noor promoting Samsung DON.
• We have also seen Atif Aslam, Hamayoun saeed and Ayesha promoting Qmobile in different ads
Celebrities in advertising is a marketing vehicle that will likely continue well into this new millennium..