No doubt, it is a good news for Nokia lovers that one more smartphone from Nokia is revealed. Nokia 7 launches with some amazing features including glass back and 16 MP back camera.
Nokia 7 Launches with Glass Back and 16 MP Camera
The phone will have 5.2 inch screen with Gorilla Glass 3 corning. Nokia 7 will come with latest Android Nougat out of the box. The phone will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630. Moreover, it will come with powerful battery of 3000 mAh.
For photography lovers, this phone has 16 MP back camera and 5 MP front camera for selfie lovers.
Features and Specifications:
- 5.2″ 1080p IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass 3
- Android Nougat
- 16 MP main camera unit with f/1.8 aperture, 1.12 um pixels, and a dual-tone LED flash
- 5 MP front camera with larger 1.4 um pixels and an 84-degree field-of-view
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 630 chipset
- 4 GB/ 6GB
- 64 GB of internal storage with an option for expansion via a microSD slot
- Available Colors: Gloss Black and Matte White
Price and Availability:
Nokia users will have two configurations to choose from in terms of RAM: 4 GB of RAM, which will cost around US$377 and 6 GB of RAM, which will cost around US$407. The Nokia 7 will be available in China starting October 24. Currently the phone will be available in China only. However, it is not clear when this phone will be available in other markets. But we can assume that the phone will be available in Pakistan very soon.