Google street view feature has the ability to see panoramic views of different streets globally. It is the best feature as it will help you to lead the right way even if you are not familiar with the area. With this feature, one would be able to get the detailed look of building at the nearby streets.
Through this feature, one would be able to take virtual walks without leaving the comfort zone. These virtual walks will let you enjoy landmarks like restaurants, museums, arenas and even world-famous stadiums. And this can all be done without leaving the comfort of your home.
The new version of Google Maps, i.e., 10.23.4 has included this street view integration.
How does Google Street View Feature work?
- Type the place in the destination section of Google Maps app
- Click on the Map layers button on the extreme right side of the display
- A box will pop up- Just under the “Explore” you will find a link to street view.
- Tap it, and those areas where the street view will be available will be overlayed with blue lines; those are the areas
- Touch any blue line where you want to be taken to
- By using your finger, you can see what is to the left and right of the photo
- To make a virtual walk, scroll down on the blue line with a finger.
It is a fun-filled feature, and one can easily enjoy the street view and virtual walk while sitting at home. Currently, the feature is only available for Android and iOS users will have to wait longer.
Recommended Read: Google Maps’ Mixed Mode Feature to Launch Soon