After Telenor and Ufone, Now Get iPhone 7 and 7 Plus From Mobilink. Mobilink announced that its customers can get them from Jazz Points and Experience Centers. Finally you can now know about the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus price in Pakistan. As Ufone and telenor do no provide the pricing details of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus. However, buy your iPhone 7 from Jazz experience centre and enjoy unlimited free 3G Mobile internet for one month.
iPhone 7 Price:
- 32 GB Model costs Rs. 85,499
- 128 GB Model costs Rs. 98,399
- 256 GB Model costs Rs. 111,299
iPhone 7 Plus Price:
- 32 GB Model costs Rs. 100,899
- 128 GB Model costs Rs. 113,799
- 256 GB Model costs Rs. 126,799
- Free Unlimited 3G data for one month
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer has to insert Jazz SIM card in and dial USSD *500# to activate bundle offer
- The free bundle will be available to customers immediately after dialing USSD string. In case of any issue, standard TAT will apply
- The free bundle offer is valid for both Prepaid & Postpaid customers
- Free GBs can be consumed in both 2G and 3G areas.
- FUP of 50GB data limit applies.
- Repair and replacement of this handset will be similar to that of the commercial handsets (mentioned on warranty card)
- No returns, exchanges or refunds
- In case of device malfunction, please visit your nearest Jazz business center or Franchise
But if you want to buy iPhone 7 on installment, you can get it from Standard Chartered Bank. As Standard Chartered Bank offers iPhone 7 and 7 Plus on installment with 0% markup. However, there are also other installment plans on which you have to pay mark up fees.
For More Information Please Read: Get Your iPhone 7 on Installments in Pakistan with 0% Markup