Ufone has always something new for its customers. No doubt the telecom operator was the pioneer of launching a Super card for its users. This idea was later on carried on by other telecom operators too. This time again Ufone has done something unique by Launching Prime Packages for its postpaid customers. Usually, some bundles and packages are only introduced for prepaid users and postpaid users from all the telecom companies always feel left out due to no proper package. Ufone has now facilitated its postpaid customers by launching prime postpay packages for them.
The new product line, ‘Prime Postpay’ is contemporary and convenient – giving customers the freedom to select from the sterling array of package plans. One can choose their own package from voice, SMS and mobile internet combinations.
So basically there are four Ufone prime package. One can choose any bundle just according to their need. Here is the detail:
Ufone Prime Postpay Packages:
|Package Name||On-Net Minutes||Off-Net Minutes||SMS||DATA|
Terms & Conditions:
- *FUP of 10000 minutes applies.
- On Net minutes include U2U and PTCL minutes.
- All charges mentioned are without taxes.
- Regional tax details are available on https://ufone.com/support/tax/.
- After consumption of free resources, call will be charged @ Rs. 1.50, SMS @ Rs. 1.00 and internet @ Rs. 2.00/MB
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA.
- Terms & Conditions apply.
We have already shared it with you that Ufone has launched 4G/LTE services in Islamabad. Furthermore, they are planning to expand their services to all the major metropolitan areas across the country phase-wise. If you are one of the residents of Islamabad and wanted to know the procedure to check the Status of Ufone 4G Coverage, Here is a guide.