OnePlus has just unveiled its next generation flagship smartphone, and continues in its tradition of releasing powerful devices at affordable prices. OnePlus 3 Officially Launched with Snapdragon 820 Processor and 6 GB RAM. The Dual-SIM supporting smartphone will be sold without any invites and will be available exclusively on Amazon starting June 15 at a price tag of Rs 27,999.
OnePlus 3 Officially Launched with Snapdragon 820 Processor and 6 GB RAM
It’s an all-glass panel with a pill-shaped capacitive home button with built-in fingerprint sensor beneath the display.
Features and Specifications:
- 5.5-inch size and 1080p Full HD resolution including AMOLED based technology
- Powered by Qualcomm’s latest high-power processor, the Snapdragon 8206 GB RAM
- 64 GB storage space
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED
- 3000 mAh battery
- 16MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and an f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP Front camera with large pixels to take good selfies even with terrible lighting.
- 152.6 x 74.7 x 7.3 mm
- 160 grams
- Available in Light gray, black or gold colors
OnePlus 3 comes up with Dash Charge technology which can charge at ridiculously fast speeds. Heat is dissipated through the thick USB cable, so that the device doesn’t get hot.