OnePlus 6 is the company’s high-end device launched back in June. It is among the few smartphone companies that released Android 9.0 Pie for one of its devices. After the launch, the company started beta testing of Android 9. Earlier this week, OnePlus 6 smartphones got the Android 9 Pie Update that came with several improvements. However, that doesn’t mean that the updates have stopped. After getting the latest version of Android, OnePlus 6 is now eligible for another update. The OnePlus 6 Latest Beta Update brings a new version of Community app and some fixes.
OnePlus 6 Latest Beta Update Fixes the Touch Latency Issues
OnePlus will make the update available to everyone in the coming weeks but it is only available in the Open Beta channel right now. If you are enrolled in the open beta program then you can enjoy the latest update otherwise you have to wait for sometime. Let’s have a look at what you will get in this update:
- The update will fix the touch latency issues
- The users will get Optimized standby power consumption
- There will be an Optimized UI for speed dial and calling interface
- The issue of accidentally answering the second call while using answer calls by the gesture will be fixed.
- The Community notices will be added as a feature
- There will be a New feed for following community members
- The Stickied comments will be displayed on the app
- More options to share threads will be added
- General user interface tweaks and bugs will be fixed.
However, there are still no words about the OTA update rollout by the company. We can hope that the OnePlus users don’t have to wait too long. Hopefully, all the users will get it as an OTA in the coming days.
Also Read: OnePlus 6 Getting Android 9 Pie Final Update