Here is a good news for Pakistani citizens. Now there is no need to stand in a long queue and wait for your turn for the renewal of the Passport. Because government of Pakistan has introduced e-Service portal, that is now facilitating people that they can apply online for the renewal of passport. This facility is available for Pakistani citizen around the world.
In other case your passport has not yet expired and it has seven months or less validity, the applicant can still apply in renewal category. Applicants can apply with the extended validity of the passport i.e. 5/10 years.
Online Registration for the Renewal of Passport in Pakistan
However, if the authorities require to conduct applicant’s interview, then may be applicant have to visit the nearest passport office. Therefore applicants should select the nearest passport office when to fill the application.
Requirements for Passport Renewal:
You have to keep ready the following thing before online application
· Supporting documents
· Photograph up to 5MB captured as explained in the Photograph Tutorial.
· Fingerprint form, filled as explained in the Fingerprint Tutorial.
· Valid Credit Card/Debit Card for online payment of your application fee
After completing all requirements now you can apply online
- You have to click on the Get Started button on the website
- After that you have to register your account
- If you are living in Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be sent to you for registration
- If you are abroad all required codes will be sent via email only
- Then you have to create an application for Renewal of your machine readable passport and have to provide details for your application
- Provide your address for machine readable passport delivery
- Pay Fee through a Credit Card/Debit Card
- Provide the required personal details
- Provide your present and permanent addresses
- Upload your photograph
- Upload the supporting documents required by the application
- Download the form, capture the 4 fingerprints asked by the system
- Set the scanner at 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG and Grayscale. Scan and upload the form
- Review the information you provided, sign the declaration and then submit the application