Operator’s Packages for Social Networking
Over the last decade, technological developments have taken a significant leap forward by having a deep impact on our lives than anything else. Today, social media tools have a profound effect on the way of our daily communication.
[/blockquote] Since people now-a-days are searching for a complementary service that integrates them with the major social networking sites. To fulfill this need, major operators of Pakistan have successfully deployed their full featured SMS and USSD based mobile social networking solution.
All the major mobile operators in Pakistan are offering amazing packages for social networking that helps users to carry their social life in their pocket and stay connected to their circle. The 2013 DNC (Daily News Company) ranking discovered the following as Top Five Mobile Operator Companies in Pakistan, which are contributing in the success of social networking.[info]Mobilink GSM Social Networking:[/info]
Mobilink introduces Facebook bundle Offer, the subscriber can perform all activities on Facebook like status update, view News Feed, like or comment on posts, send and reply to messages, write on their friends’ Wall, view & share photos & videos etc.
For details CLICK HERE[info]Telenor Social Networking:[/info]
Talkshawk takes the FACEBOOK addiction to a whole new level with just an SMS away. By using the FACEBOOK SMS Service, Telenor Pakistan subscribers can synchronize their FACEBOOK accounts with their Telenor Phone Numbers.
For details CLICK HERE[info]Ufone Social Networking:[/info]
Ufone brings an exclusive offer that allows you to carry your social life in your pocket and stay connected with all those you care about, no matter the distance.
For details CLICK HERE[info]Warid Social Networking:[/info]
Glow by Warid brings a unique Facebook™ messaging experience, which includes wall posts, status updates, messages and poke alerts on your mobile phone via SMS.
For details CLICK HERE[info]Zong Social Networking:[/info]
The Zong allows its subscribers to stay in touch with their Facebook friends even when they are not in front of a PC, via Zong SMS by just using the ZONG facebook application.
According to a recent survey:
[list style=”list4″ color=”blue”]
- 94% of operators believe that social networking will be the most popular form of mobile communication in 2015.
- 87% and 81% of operators expect that messaging and voice (respectively) will follow social networking in the top three of most heavily used forms of communication in 2015.
- The time users spend on mobile web sites is expected to increase from less than one minute per day to in excess of 10 minutes. This increase in mobile internet usage will place additional pressure on operator networks to guarantee excellent network quality for subscribers, with 74% of operators believing network quality will be key to fostering loyalty with their subscribers.
- Innovation in messaging will be led by entertainment, with 65% of operators stating that the area will inspire the advancement of messaging.
- Alternative forms of messaging will be primarily driven by enterprise services and machine-to-machine (M2M) messaging. 76% of operators believe enterprise services will be either important or extremely important to the growth of messaging. 64% think the same is true for M2M.
Facebook is king of the social media heap – for now, this can also be proved my the offers of our telecom operators. We can easily predict that communication is only going to get larger and larger as the years pass. The time is near when all the social networks will get connected in One Social Web.
Let’s just wait for the time!