Oppo F9 will officially launch on August 15. The new smartphone will come with VOOC charging, dual camera setup on the back, a tiny notch for the selfie snapper and a pretty back panel with gradient colour design. Oppo F9 Launch Date is finally finalized.
Oppo F9 Launch Date
It will be Industry’s First handset to sport a unique Waterdrop Screen design – A front with a top-notch that hosts the receiver, camera and light sensor for more condensed space and more compact layout, thereby bringing the handset asymmetrical beauty and allowing users to view more content.
The detailed specs of Oppo F9 are written as follows:
- Android Oreo with the Color OS 5.2 skin on top.
- Supports dual-SIM slots.
- 6.3-inch full-HD+ display.
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 64GB Internal storage with microSD card slot support for further memory expansion.
- Dual camera setup with one 16-megapixel sensor and another 2-megapixel sensor with a f/1.85 aperture at the back. There is a 25-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture and AI-based features.
- 3500mAh battery.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
First two markets to receive the phone will be Vietnam and the Philippines.