The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has taken such an incredible step. It is planning to establish the Digital City of Pakistan. This will be the first digital city of Pakistan. The site of the Digital City is located behind Margala Hills Islamabad at Haripur. The site is at most scenic of locations and there are beautiful natural sceneries. In addition, it is also close to the Islamabad capital territory and to the new International Airport Islamabad.
Pakistan Digital City is Located Behind Margala Hills
The Digital City, planned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, will offer competitive and developed land on lease basis to a diverse range of business and technology firms. The KPITB is collecting feedback and requirements from all potential investors in order to develop the Digital City according to the industry-specific requirements.
If you are interested, you can fill the form and specify your requirements. For further information, you can send an email at [email protected]
Who should invest?
- Electronic Manufacturers
- Mobile, Computer and Peripheral Manufacturers
- Communications Equipment Manufacturers
- Semiconductor and other electronic Manufacturers
- Audio, Video and Wearable Device Manufacturers
- Software Houses
- Technology Incubators
- Academic Institutes (Universities/campuses)
- Hospitality Services Industry
- Linguistic Training Providers
- Business Process Outsourcing Firms
This is such a good initiative of KPK Government.