Peaceful Pakistan announced first online competition in Pakistan with the association of Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB).
Each and every Pakistani whether lived in Pakistan or not can participate in this Competition. The purpose of this competition is to show soft image of Pakistan. When everybody is depressed due to present condition of Pakistan, this competition will encourage them to step forward and show the whole World that Pakistanis are a brave nation.
TVC of this Competition:
This competition consists of following four categories
- Short Films
The theme is simple for all categories. Participants just have to come up with positive and good ideas which show the positive image of Pakistan. The themes can be just like these but are not restricted to the following
- Success Story
- Pakistan: a land of opportunities
- Pakistan ka matlab kya?
- The other side of Pakistan. (meant strictly in positive connotation)
- Coexistence and Harmony
All four categories have following 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes respectively.
- Short Film Prize: PKR 30,000 for 1st Prize, PKR 20,000 for 2nd Prize, PKR 10,000 for 3rd Prize.
- Documentary Prize: PKR 30,000 for 1st Prize, PKR 20,000 for 2nd Prize, PKR 10,000 for 3rd Prize.
- Poetry Prize: PKR 10,000 for 1st Prize, PKR 7000 for 2nd Prize, PKR 5000 for 3rd Prize.
- Photography Prize: Tablet (PKR 20k approximately) for 1st Prize, Android Phone (PKR 10k approximately) for 2nd prize, PKR 5000 for 3rd Prize.
Terms and Conditions:
- The documentary and short films must be between 2-4 minutes.
- Videos can be uploaded on Vimeo or other websites and send the said email id to PeacefulPakistan@pitb.gov.pk.
- All other entries must be send directly to PeacefulPakistan @pitb.gov.pk.
- Participants should be Pakistani only.
The deadline for applying in this competition is 10th July 2015.
This is big opportunity for Pakistanis to show their talent and to show positive image of Pakistan to the World by participating in this competition.
Also Read: How Does A Mobile App Win Over Competition?