Pokémon Go, the augmented reality based game where players have to catch pocket monsters by walking around the real world is breaking all the records. However there were still some bugs which cause some hurdles in playing the game. But now Pokémon Go has come up with new updates resulting more fast and bug free game. Pokémon Go Update: Avatar Re-customization, Remove Footprints and more. Now enjoy fast and safe Pokémon Go with new updates.
Pokémon Go Update: Avatar Re-customization, Remove Footprints and more
One of the coolest changes is that now you are able to customize your avatars whenever you want. Earlier you could only do it when creating a profile. This means users had to stick to their avatar and regret their decisions later. Now you can go back and easily change your clothes in the user profile section.
Also Read: How to Play Pokémon Go Game on Android?
Moreover, Niantic also removed Pokémon Go footprint. Now you will just have to keep walking to find out the nearest pocket monster. The footsteps feature became an issue when it stopped working some weeks ago, and of course Niantic thought the best solution was to get rid of it altogether.
Here’s the full list of changes, from Niantic:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Hope these features will allow you to play bug free game with exciting new features.