Since 2nd December 2018, PTA has started taking down mobile devices that aren’t compliant or are reported as stolen. Basically, it is now called as the Phase 2 of PTA “DIRBS”. In this phase, the SMS responses that you’ll get after sending your IMEI to 8484 are slightly different than previous ones.
We’ve picked the exact same explanation of the 4 (four) 8484 SMS responses, that PTA has posted on their website that you’ll get about your mobile devices.
If you still do not know anything about PTA’s Device Identification, Registration and Blocking System, we have got you covered. We have continuously been sharing with you all of news and updates before everyone else since October 2018.
All Guides on DIRBS:
- A Basic Guide for International Passengers Carrying Mobile Phones to Pakistan
- How to Verify the Status of Your Mobile Phone’s IMEI via SMS or APP?
- How to Bring Phone in Pakistan without Paying Tax?
- Overseas Pakistanis Can Bring only One Phone Free of Duty in a Year
- How to Check for an Invalid IMEI When Buying a Used Phone?
- How to Save Your Phone From PTA Blockage?!
Make sure you subscribe and like us on Facebook for more!