PTCL in moving fast and covering all the niches in the market with it’s products and services. As just a few days ago it released its portable Tenda Wi-Fi router with the ability to connect to the 3G dongles. Not slowing down PTCL has launched a Wi-Fi cloud product/service for Nitro devices offering a compact mobile hotspot with speeds upto 9.3Mbps.
The pocket-sized 3G Nitro Cloud device is a product of ZTE and is very simple and easy to use. The device has a standby time of upto 20 days and usage time of up to 10 hrs. The device can seamlessly connect up to 5 people at a time. Though, the more people connected to the device the less the usage time the user is bound to get. The user only has to turn it on with the press of a button and start surfing the web, its that easy.
Users can connect all their devices which have Wi-Fi capabilities such their iPads, netbooks, mp3 players, gaming devices, smartphones to the 3G Nitro Cloud WiFi device.
The service of 3G Nitro Cloud is available in more than 70 cities in the country with auto switch over to 3.1Mbps in more that 200+ cities which have EVO coverage.
3G Nitro Cloud Features:
- Connects up to 5 Wi-Fi devices simultaneously
- Speeds up to 9.3Mbps in 70+ cities nationwide
- Un-interrupted roaming in 200+ cities.
- Built-in battery with up to 10 hours usage
- Fits easily in your pocked
3G Nitro Cloud Battery Usage & Time :
- Battery Standby Time: 20 Days
- Battery Working Time (Browsing Only ) with 1 client: 10 hrs
- Battery Working Time (Downloads & Video Streaming) with 1 client: 6 hrs
- Battery Working Time (with 3 clients): 6 hrs
- Battery Working Time (with 5 clients): 3 hrs
Price & Availability:
The Evo device is for free on the condition of paying a 4 month advance line rent which amounts to Rs. 12,000/- (Rs.3000/month). The offer includes unlimited uploads and downloads.