As we all know that PUBG is getting famous among the people across the World just like Fortnite. It is an online multiplayer battle royale game which is developed and published by PUBG Corporation. PUBG corporation is a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole. Players were anxiously waiting for the latest update of PUBG and after a long wait, the PUBG 0.10.5 update is out now.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Update is Available Now
Players will get Classic’ voice option with the PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 patch. Moreover, they will also get changes to what weapons and ammo you find on the Vikendi snow map, and Royale Pass Season 5 complete with new premium outfits and taunting emotes.
Server-wide pass upgrade events are also coming with the PUBG Mobile Royale Pass Season 5.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update patch notes
- Added MK47. It comes with two firing modes and fires 7.62mm rounds.
- Laser Sight has been added. It is a lower rail attachment and can be found in all maps.
- Added Vikendi as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back in Settings.
- Now in seetings, Spawn Island announcements can be enabled or disabled.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is added
- Added Ranked Mode Season 5. Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- After some tunning, share For Deals is back.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- Shop has been adjusted.
- from main menu, supplies can now be accessed.