Recently the government of Punjab has introduced a special helpline for the Punjab Overseas Pakistanis Commission.
Punjab Government introduced special helpline for overseas Pakistanis to facilitate them. Now they can get help any time by using this helpline anytime
The helpline number is +92 42 111-672-672. Now by dialing this number the overseas Pakistanis can register their complaints any time. Now they can complain their issues at any time and any day. This helpline service is available for seven days and for twenty four hours.
The aim of the commission is to compensate the issues and complaints faced by the overseas Pakistanis. The issues that can be complained can be of following topics:
- Property disputes and housing societies
- Family disputes
- Criminal case
- Telephone connection/problems
- Electricity connections/problems
- Sui Gas connections/problems
- Water connections
- Travel Agents & Airlines related cases
- Employment requests/recommendations
- Financial matters/disputes
- Bank related matters
- Co-operative Societies claims
- Advisory services/general information and any other nature of complaints
The introduction of a separate commission for handling overseas Pakistanis complaints is assuredly a great step by the government of Punjab.
The Chief Minister of Punjab Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif inaugurated the Punjab Overseas Pakistanis Commission at the beginning of the current year 2015. This commission started working on online complaint registration to facilitate the overseas Pakistanis, but this newly introduced helpline will help them a lot.
The overseas Pakistanis can register their complains not only by using this number but also using the following ways
- Online Complaint Portal
- Constituted Advisory Councils
- Respective Embassies, High Commissions and/or Consulates
- Directly to the Office of the Commissioner
- On Helpline No. +92 42 111-672-672.
The Commission will also make recommendations for policy changes or improvements in the system of Federal Government as well as Provincial Government on the basis of recommendations or feedback received from the Overseas Pakistanis.