QMobile Noir A1 Specifications
Android One is another platform for the smartphones. The devices along with the Android OS are made by Google them self. QMobile Noir A1 Specifications consists of the following aspects. Also see the review at the end of “QMobile Noir A1 Specifications”.
|OS||Android One 5.1 (Lollipop)|
|Memory||8 GB built-in, 1GB RAM, microSD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|CPU||1.3GHz Octa core Media-Tek MT6582|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, USB microUSB v2.0, USB Host), WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot), GPRS, EDGE, 3G|
|Display Size||4.5″ Inches|
|Display Colour||FWVGA LCD Capacitive touchscreen, Multitouch Up to 10 Instructions Consecutive|
|Entertainment||FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player, SNS integration, Google Talk, Games (built-in + downloadable)|
|Camera||5MP AF with LED Flash, 2MP Front Camera|
|Other Features||Dual SIM, GPS + A-GPS support, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Youtube, Calendar, Speakerphone|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
Conclusion and Review:
QMobile again will be the one launching the new technology(Android One) nationwide. Android One is a standard by Google. The OS runs close to Stock Android. As the device itself is made by Google along with its OS i-e Android OS 5.1 Lollipop(the so called Android One).
Android One have some features like:
- The security will be handled by Google.
- Any prior problems are avoided in the Android One-OS.
- Early smartphones had issues. QMobile Noir A1 is free from that.
- The first set of Android One was launched with Media Tek MT6582 Quad core processor.
- Android OS is an open platform and people over the glob are busy in making games, apps and others. Improper coding and manufacture makes the process dizzy and slow. Google has to watch all this and avoid any issues.
Initially Android One was launched in India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri lanka & other South Asian countries in 2014. Indian brands with Android One were Micro max, Spice & Karbonn. Google also announced in their speech to launch Android One in Pakistan by the end of 2014. QMobile was the first to launch Android One in the name of Android Noir A1.[/quote_box_center]