The Leaders in Islamabad Business Summit will be providing a platform for leading business ﬁgures from around the world to present their ideas and effective business strategies in a discussion to address leadership and business concerns crucial to today’s decision makers.
It will be providing an extravagant atmosphere, a dynamic mix of individuals, a gathering of vibrant strategists and business thinkers, futurists, innovators, ministers, and a show of some of the most pulsating corporate and distinguished academicians.
Leading business figures from around the world will present their ideas and effective business strategies in a discussion to address leadership and business concerns relevant to today’s world leaders.
Caption: Mr. Zeeshan Akhtar Chairman and CEO QMobile while receiving a Book on Pakistan from Ahsan Iqbal, Federal Minister for Planning, Development, and Reforms.
Mr. Zeeshan Akhtar Chairman and CEO QMobile along with Mohammad Zobair Governor Sindh and Javed Akhai Chairman Martin Dow at Leaders in Islamabad, an international forum of eloquent speakers.
QMobile has been able to maintain a strong presence in both new and established markets. QMobile believes in innovation with a strong focus on delivering exciting and unique experiences to its customers, fans, and stakeholders.
The event was attended by:
- US Ambassador to Pakistan – David Hale
- Teymoor Nabili – executive producer and Presenter at Channel News Asia
- Jacqueline Novogratz – Global CEO Acumen and Advisor Harvard Business Schools Social Enterprise Initiative
- Dr. Atta Ur Rehman – Founding Chairman Higher eduction commission
- Javed Akhai – Chairman Martin Dow
- Zeeshan Akhtar – Chairman and CEO QMobile
- Prof. Ahsan Iqbal – Federal Minister for planning , development and reforms & Deputy Chairman Planning Commission
- Khamidi Ando – CEO Mutsibishi Pakistan
- Muhammad Zobair – Governor Sind